- Mechanical or differential stuck pipe:
Root cause of the problem, how to proceed operationally, improved low friction lubricant recipes and technical procedures.
- Stuck Liner or Casing, prediction, avoidance, improved drilling practice to minimize the risk.
- Lost Circulation, using low mud weight, using LCM and operational steps to reduce or eliminate lost circulation.
- Well Control, Risk analysis and performing risk uncertainty management, follow best practice to master well control.
- Running ESP’s, better planning, utilize best practice and manage what could go wrong before the operation.
- Vibration and Stick slip, Performed Real Time analysis to monitor and avoid high vibration and stick slip.
- Using RSS to improve well geometry and increase ROP, select advanced PDC bits, design improved well trajectory to minimize micro-doglegs and tortuosity.